Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Accountability

Like many of you, it is a time to look at the past and where things are going.   I read somewhere recently, look at the past and focus on the future.  I'd give props to whoever said it but I can't remember where it was. 

My running focus will be on consistency and adding miles.  Ultimately, I'm tired of:
  • Saying I really want to run a marathon and an ultra
  • Saying I need to lose some weight
  • Saying I'm going to meet other runners
In 2013, I'm going to:
  • Run a marathon and an Ultra
  • Lose the weight
  • Join/create a runners group
What am I doing to accomplish this?:
  • Registered for the Berryman Trail Marathon
  • Running 30 miles a week and watching my diet
  • Have the schedules for the local running groups (30 minutes away)
  • Bringing life back to the blog.
 I'm going to use the blog the hold myself accountable and to share my success, my failures, and my experiences.  Somehow, running more wants me to blog.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment