Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 things I love about running.


Even though injury has me on the sideline right now, I still love to run.  In joining the trend of list 10 thing I love about running, my list includes the:
  1. Challenge – everyday is a new challenge to see how much better I can be.
  2. Simplicity – can be as simple a throwing on some shoes and heading out
  3. Trails – heading out to the trails puts everything into perspective.
  4. Running Community – Doesn’t matter how fast or slow, how far or short, a run is a run and runners respect that.
  5. Me time – love getting out on a run and forgetting all concerns during a run
  6. Family connections – Only thing better than running on my own is sharing a run with a family member
  7. Feeling of accomplishment after finishing a hard run.  
  8. Reality Check – running keeps me from going insane.  
  9. Immunity Boost – running boost the immunity system
  10. Runners High – both during and after a run

One week away from hitting the roads.  I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment